Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm just getting started!




Welcome to my blog!!!!  

I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember, mostly creating things for my family, friends and myself.  Last year, my friends convinced me to start an Etsy Shop with my creations - and Cute Squared was born!!!  My shop offers various crafty accessories that come in coordinating pairs.



I make just about anything that inspires me and because I get bored doing the same thing over & over again, I am often in the middle of 3 or 4 different projects at once!!  I will document my craft journey through this blog, highlighting my creations and sharing inspiration & creativity with others.


I'm currently also working on designing my website myself, which I'm hoping to have up & running in the next two weeks or so!!

As always, BE GOOD to yourself & others, and APPRECIATE the CUTE in life!

G.


No comments:

Post a Comment