Friday, March 28, 2014

I "Felt" It!

You can make all kinds of things with a piece of felt.  
Here are a few of my recent creations:




And my new project will probably be these owls (I love owls!)




If you have an idea, chances are you can create it with felt.  Some projects can be made with glue while other require some simple sewing.  Felt comes in various sizes, thicknesses & colors.



You can free cut the felt shapes you need for your project or trace a pattern onto it & cut it out.  For my Cat Kindle Cover I drew the idea on a napkin, then used my printer to make a magnified copy to the size I wanted & used that as my pattern.  With a felt button and some zigzag I was able to make the nose & stripes on the cat. I also took some fabric that matched the color of the cat's nose to line the inside of the cover.







There are also lots of ideas on Pinterest and other craft sites with instructions on how to make some of these fun craft projects.  I found a few that interest me and thought I would share.   :)






What fun felt projects do you like to create? 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment